When you add a comment, we indefinitely store:
- a pseudonymized IP address (IPv4: last byte is omitted, IPv6: last 10 bytes are omitted)
- your name, if provided
- your email address, if provided
- your website address, if provided
- When you add a comment, we also store a session cookie on your computer that contains information to the comment you wrote.
- If you want to keep the possibility to delete your comments, please provide some data, e.g. your mail address, to identify your comments later on.